Do you love Rachael Ray? Do you love New York City? Well, now you can win a trip for two to see two things you love, courtesy of 11Alive and Carpets of Dalton!
The winner of this contest wins air fare for two to New York City, tickets to be in the audience for a Rachael Ray Show taping, and two nights of accommodations at Le Parker Meridien Hotel! Airfare provided by AirTran Airways -- AirTran Airways Net Escapes: Receive their best airfare deals; sign up for Net Escapes e-mails.
Want to win? All you have to do is enter your e-mail address below! Good luck!
WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY
FOR A RACHAEL RAY SHOW TAPING
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Rachael Ray Show NY Trip Watch-to-Win Contest (the “Contest”) is open to residents of the state of Georgia, 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of WXIA-TV, 11Alive, Pacific and Southern, Company, Inc., Gannett Co., Inc., AirTran Airways, KWP Studios INC., Le Parker Meridien Hotel New York, and Carpets of Dalton and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and other agents, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m (E.S.T.) on September1, 2008 and all entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. (E.S.T.) on October 1, 2008. (the “Contest Period”). Enter in-person or via the Internet per below:
In-Person Entry: Enter in person by completing an Official Entry Form available at Carpets of Dalton, 3010 North Dug Cap Road, Dalton, Georgia, and mailing your entry to One Monroe Place, Atlanta, Georgia 30342, ATTN: Rachael Ray Trip to NY Contest. Entry forms available September 1, 2008. All entry forms just be received no later than 12:00 a.m. (E.S.T) on October 1, 2008. Only one entry per envelope and one entry per person.
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Win a Trip To NYC to See Rachael Ray official registration page on the WXIA-TV website (www.11Alive.com) and completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Contest website or in any email received from Sponsor.
One (1) entry per person.
WXIA-TV, 11Alive, AirTran Airways and KWP Studios INC., Le Parker Meridien Hotel New York, and Carpets of Dalton (collectively referred to as “Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing by WXIA-TV representatives from among all eligible entries to be held on or about October 2, 2008. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a trip to New York City during the 1st Quarter of 2009 to view a Rachael Ray Show Taping. The Prize includes a trip for two to New York City to be a guest in the audience for a show taping of the Rachael Ray Show, round trip coach airfare for two on AirTran Airways, and two night hotel accommodations (one room with double occupancy) at Le Parker Meridien, 118 West 57th Street, NY, NY. (Specific date of trip to be determined based on availability. Taping dates and production schedules may change. Certain blackout dates may apply). Approximate retail value of the prize is $1,750. Costs of meals, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from the airport, and all other expenses not specified as part of prize package are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone at the telephone number provided on winner’s entry form on or about October 3, 2008. Sponsor will call during regular business hours and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone may result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
To claim the prize, each winner must personally visit Station’s offices One Monroe Place, Atlanta, Georgia by 5:00 p.m. EST weekdays after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST weekdays) and valid photo identification may be required to be presented.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For prize winners list (available after October 5, 2008 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Rachael Ray Show Contest, One Monroe Place, Atlanta, Georgia 30342.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release WXIA-TV, 11Alive Gannett Co., Inc., AirTran Airways, KWP Studios INC., Le Parker Meridien Hotel New York, Carpets of Dalton any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
10. Sponsor. The Rachael Ray Watch to Win Show Contest is sponsored WXIA-TV, 11Alive, AirTran Airways, KWP Studios INC., Le Parker Meridien Hotel New York, and Carpets of Dalton whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Sally Siegler, Business Manager, WXIA-TV, (404) 892-1611.